Friday, July 9, 2010

Here I Come, Williamsport

This Saturday from 1-3, I'll being signing copies of The Keepers of Sulbreth at the Borders Store located at the Lycoming Mall in Williamsport, PA.  This is exciting for me because it's the closest Borders to where I grew up. 
Williamsport is a rather big town and the last time I was to the Lycoming Mall it was really busy so I'm hoping for a big crowd.  I owe this signing completely to my writers' group, Pennwriters.  They send out a newsletter to book sellers promoting their published authors works.  The event organizer at this Borders contacted me after she saw my book in the Pennwriters Newsletter.  Thanks, PW!
So if you're in the area, please stop by and say hello even if you don't want to read my book or have already purchased it.
Does your writers' group do anything like this to help their members?

No comments: