Friday, July 30, 2010
Thanks to my good friend, Natalie. She's awarded me the Versatile Blogger award. I'm not sure I deserve it but amatuer bloggers like me lap up any recognition we get from someone who keeps a great content blog like Natalie's Indulge Yourself.
As recipient of this award, I must do a few things. I must thank the giving, pass it on to up to 15 bloggers as well as link to them and let them know they're getting it, and tell you seven things about myself.
So here are my seven things:
1. I grew up on a dairy farm and got up at 4 am most mornings. Now I hate getting up early.
2. I never watch any reality TV shows or contest shows. I've never seen American Idol.
3. I broke my ankle when I was running once and continued to run the three miles to home, taught aerobics that night and went to the doctor two days later because I couldn't understand why it kept getting worse.
4. I own three different versions of Pride and Prejudice.
5. I love baking bread and would do it every day if I had the time.
6. I can drink coffee, iced or hot, all day long and have no trouble sleeping at night.
7. I rearrange my office every time I complete a new manuscript.
Now for my friends I hope you'll visit and comment on their blogs.
Because Natalie and I share so many friends I'm going to pass this away on to only a few. Hope you'll visit them.