I've spent the last ten days working on a to do list. Every time I check something off, I seem to add three more things to replace it. Lots of these things are like a housekeeping list for my writing life and not so much setting goals. I'm getting around to the goal thing, but not yet.
Housekeeping involves some things such as:
* Adding up tax info for my husband to do the taxes. Not that I'm making big money or taking big deductions, but it still has to be done.
* I spent an entire afternoon changing all my email addresses I use to sign in at various sites, personal and professional, to my gmail address. I had been using the gmail and two different verizon addresses. All gmail now. You never know when you might change internet providers and then I'll want to be rid of those Verizon accounts.
* I schedule a number of guests on this blog for the next few months. I want to help them with their promotion and hopefully they'll return the favor.
* I've been investigating security programs for my computers. I need to renew my Norton or buy something else today. Haven't decided yet.
* I'm working with my niece, my intrepid cover artist for the fourth and final book in The Futhark Chronicles series. It's with my editor now. Love that Gina.
* I'm catching up on some writing articles and magazines I have stacked on my desk. I'm always looking for something that will make me a better writer.
* I'm also getting back into the swing of blogging three times per week and visiting more blogs everyday.
So my desk looks a little neater. Now if only blogger would fix itself so I can upload pictures. I have my new camera and all these pictures I took to use here, and blogger is being difficult.
So what housecleaning chores did you have to do lately for your writing business? Any security program you recommend over the others? Do you use numerous email addresses?