I realized today I forgot to share ten things about me when I was thanking Helen Ginger for honoring me with the One Lovely Blog award. I'm not sure my life is so interesting but here goes.
1. I am one of 7 children and now have 6 of my own. I love a crowd at Thanksgiving.
2. I coached my third son's little league team and those boys still call me coach even though they're freshmen in college now.
3. I grew up on a dairy farm and often rose at 4:00 AM many days to milk the cows.
4. One of my very favorite hobbies is doing jigsaw puzzles, the tougher the better.
5. I bake bread at least once per week. I'm always experimenting with different ingredients.
6. I've been a high school teacher for nearly 30 years. Yes, I'm counting the days until I retire.
7. I keep my fingernails cut very short because I can't type with nails.
8. My favorite candy is swedish fish. (I don't care that much for chocolate.)
9. My grandfather was a bootlegger during prohibition.
10. I have a sister who lives in Forks, WA.
Sometimes writers only share things with each other about the craft and our careers. So now you all know a little bit more about me. Nothing worth blackmailing me for.