Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Circle of Friends Blog Award


I've strived to be more vigilant on not only posting on my own blog but also in visiting my friends' blogs. So far I've succeeded in being more active and I've also discovered more blogs and made some new friends to go along with the old ones. (old in years of friendship only, not actual age)

Helen Ginger is such a friend. She blogs everyday and always includes interesting links and has many interesting guests. Yesterday she graciously gave me a Circle of Friends Blog Award and I'm proud to pass it along. Please visit these friends and maybe you'll meet some more interesting characters and learn something new.




Please stop by and meet some of my friends and perhaps we can all make our circles bigger.

10 comments:

Paula RC said...

Always up for making new friends, Susan.
I shall drop by and say Hello to all your friends soon

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats on the award - Helen is awesome!!

I'm continually amazed by the online circle of writers. I'm glad my circle's expanded to find some more new friends.

Victoria said...

Thanks for passing this to me! That's awesome! Off to put the cool picture doodad on my blog!
V.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks for stopping by Jarmara and Jemi. You earned it, Vickie. I wish I was as faithful a blogger as you and as entertaining.

Helen Ginger said...

Thank you, Susan. New people to meet!

Helen
Straight From Hel

Paula RC said...

Please drop by and pick up another award for your creative writing power.

Best wishes,
J

Helen Ginger said...

New people to visit! Yay. It's fun to expand your group of friends.

Helen
Straight From Hel

Helen Ginger said...

Eek, I hit enter too soon. I meant to add to that last one that I came back by to tell you I linked over.

Helen

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks, Helen. I figure every cyber link I have to your wonderful blog in a big plus for me.

Cate Masters said...

How nice Susan! Thanks so much. I always welcome new friends at my blog!