Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogging Fun in the Spring

I hope you've all joined by now.  April is only a few weeks away and besides the spring flowers and hopefully warming temperatures.  April will bring the A to Z Blogging Challenge started by Arlee over at Tossing it Out.

Joining the challenge means you'll blog every day of the month, except for Sundays, using the letters of the alphabet to guide your blog topic.  I'm already brainstorming.  Not only will participating help me blog consistently but I'm hoping I gain even more wonderful followers.

You can join too.  There are many places you can put your name on the roll call.  Visit Arlee or Alex Cavanaugh for example.  The more the merrier.

Have you ever joined a blogging challenge?  Did it help you be a better blogger?  Did you build your following?

11 comments:

Jules said...

Already there and thinking this could be fun :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Anonymous said...

I'm signed up for the A to Z Challenge too. This year I'm making a concerted effort to join more challenges and meet new people. Looking forward to this one. I've already started writing my posts.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you joined the Challenge! We had such a blast last year.

Golden Eagle said...

I've signed up for the challenge! It sounds like it's going to be fun.

Ella said...

I'm in for another round; I really enjoyed it~ Susan it will be fun; I look forward to reading your post~

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm excited about joining you all in this challenge. Meeting bloggers like you guys have inspired me to work harder on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this before, but it sounds like fun. I think I'll give it a run - I'm already blogging daily, but at least having a letter to prompt might help me come up with something to talk about.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Yep, I've already joined up to this cool challenge. I'm looking forward to it.

Arlee Bird said...

Great post! You deserve a place on my next "Thank You" post. And yes, everytime I've been part of a blog event I've added followers, but it also took effort on my part.
Thanks!


Lee
Tossing It Out

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm so glad you're going to join. I'll see you there, Lynda.
Thanks again for setting up the challenge, Arlie. I'm getting very excited.

Helen Ginger said...

I joined one blog challenge - to blog every day for one year. I did it and continued blogging every day until late in 2010 when I was put on call for Federal jury duty.