Friday, February 11, 2011

Here and Now

It took a while.  Distributer problems, I understand.  But Beyond the Gate if finally available for Amazon Kindle.  Though the release date originally was January first and the book could be purchased on many ebook retail sites, for some reason Amazon couldn't get it up. LOL

In other good timing news, Eugene Nelson Jr, at Night Owl Reviews had this to say about Beyond the Gate.
Her writing was smooth and effortless as she wasted no time hypnotizing me with her latest tale from Fuchark (Or it might be Futhark.) This second book compliments the first with a renewed flare as Susan brings to life old friends and new. Clear and focused, Susan knew what she wanted to say and I felt every word.

Thank you, Eugene.  You can read the entire review here.  He also gave me a wonderful review on the first book in the series, The Keepers of Sulbreth.  I'm hoping more reviews will come in soon.  Despite the wait to see my book available on all the major seller sites, I appreciate my publisher keeping me informed of the situation.

How about your publisher?  Do they keep you in the loop on all aspects of your book's publication?

6 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

I'm gonna head over to the Kindle store and grab me a copy right now :D Congrats on the great review too!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's great news! And yes, my publisher keeps me up to speed on stuff.

Ella said...

Congrats! I am going to check these out~ Thanks for visiting me!
Happy Weekend to you n' yours~

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks, Jamie.
I've been hearing good things about your publisher, Alex.
So glad you could stop by, Ella.

Helen Ginger said...

I don't know whether my publisher does or not. I would think nonfiction would be a good fit for e-publishing, too.

Len Lambert said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Susan! I'm now following! :)