Friday, April 30, 2010

Release Day!


I'm thrilled to announce the release of my fourth romance novel. To Tame a Tiger is my first venture into fantasy romance and the beginning of a new series centered around a race of legendary warriors and the sorceresses who love them.

Tigers lived as a mysterious race of warriors in a hidden mountain fortress but generations ago, a powerful witch found their home and set a spell upon them. Now every Tiger warrior must form a magical bond with a sorceress when he reaches his maturity or he will die. I won't give away the details about how the bond is formed. You can discover it along with the heroine of To Tame a Tiger.

Violet Hylan learns more than she ever intended about Tiger Luke Aron in the very first chapter of this fast moving adventure in a medieval world where magic and swords do battle. Not least of the entertainment is Violet's close knit family. If you have brothers you're fond of you'll recognize Violet's siblings.

If you want to read more, please bounce over to Natalie Damschroder's Blog and read an excerpt or read a different one at The Wild Rose Press.

I've loved this cover from the first time I saw it months ago. It really catches Violet's spirit. Again you understand when you read it and discover her unusual magical talent. It certainly surprised Luke.

Time to start stocking up on beach reads or filling that new e-reader for summer relaxation in the sand and sun.

12 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Woohoo!!! So exciting Susan - you're going to sell up a storm. I love the cover too - it's really awesome :)

M.J. Fifield said...

Congratulations!

Victoria said...

Congrats! That's very exciting!!!! And I love the cover, too!
V.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks all for checking out my cover. I'm hoping this book does well as the TWRP is considering another of mine.

Helen Ginger said...

Love the cover and it sounds like a great read. Congratulations!

Helen
Straight From Hel

Paula RC said...

How wonderful to see another one of your babies get dressed up and head off into the big, wide world.

It's a beautiful cover.

Congratulations

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks, Jamara. It is a bit like seeing one of my offspring going off on their own and tempting fate to find success.

Ava Quinn said...

Woo Hoo!!! New releases are so much fun!

India Drummond said...

Just bought this book today on Fictionwise. Read it in about 4 hours because I couldn't put it down. I loved it!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks, Ava. India, thank you for making my day! Please tell 10,000 of your friends. LOL
I hope I can soon give you some news of a release date for the second book in this series.

India Drummond said...

I did mention it on Twitter! I don't have 10,000 friends... only about 700! But I'm always spreading the word about good fiction! Life's too short to read bad books. :)

Will be checking out your other titles! Drop me an email if you're interested in doing a guest blog post or interview or something on my blog. I'd love to have you!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks, India. I would love to do an interview sometime.