Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Whole Shebang!!

Isn't that a great name for website. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. If you want to promote your art, literary, music, craft or physical art, please contact these generous ladies.

Today I'm promoting my latest release, The Marine's Queen at The Whole Shebang. Join me if you have a moment but I understand if those of you in A to Z are taking some time off before Monday starts. Enjoy Easter. I'll be enjoying it by sitting down and reading a book.

5 comments:

shelly said...

Tweeted and shared for you.

Laura said...

cool! I'm off to take a look
:o)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry, the link didn't work...

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks for stopping by, you all. (Practicing my southern diction after spending time with my sister from Mississippi.)

The Happy Whisk said...

That's a real good title.