Thursday, October 23, 2008

Book Signing

I'm very excited about my upcoming booksigning with a number of my colleagues from my local chapter of RWA. Central Pennsylvania Romance Writers, CPRW, has many talented authors with publishing credits in various types of romances. Vicky Burkholder, Natalie Damshroder, Jacki King, Misti Smith, Vicki Smith and myself will have our books available for purchase and personalization at the One Good Woman Coffee Shop in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania from 10 am to 2 pm. We hope for a good turnout at this lovely cafe with specialty drinks, lucious pastries, and warm welcomes.
I will be giving away a unique book thong with every purchase of my either of my two futuristic romance novels, THE GREATER GOOD and/or THE LESSER EVIL. I know most of the people reading this blog are not local to this area, but I hope it reaches someone that could make the trip. Gas is between $2.30-2.65 around here so you can fill up while you're here. LOL
Hope to see you.

No comments: