Thursday, June 11, 2009

What I Meant to Say

I've been trying for the last three days to finish reading over the final galleys for To Tame a Tiger. Why just trying? I made an entire list of things to describe the chaos of my life but Vicki Smith does it so much better than I. I think she's been living my life. (Isn't there a country song about that?)
Anyway, hop over to Vicki's blog and see all my excuses. But I did finish the galleys and sent the changes back to my lovely editor. What a relief. Now I can get back to writing, Beneath the Mountain, Book Four of The Futhark Chronicles.
Now as to what I wish I was doing this week visit my blog friend, Lori Myers, over at The Susquehanna Writers.
I really hope I have a vacation to write about this summer. But with two in college this fall, it ain't lookin good.

4 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

I hope it doesn't rain for your graduation party. (I was over at Vicki's and saw your comment.)

Hurray for sending finished stuff to wonderful editors!

Speaking of country songs, here's one for you to make you laugh. And hopefully make up for my last post that has you so worried about me ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbT-MbDEnWA

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Hey, Ava. thanks for the video. It did make me laugh.

Victoria said...

LOL - Thanks for linking to me! Chaos everywhere!! Yay on finishing your galleys! That's fantastic!!
V. :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL on stealing Vicki's excuses. :)