Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Am #192


No, I'm not related to Number Four, book or movie.  But I am blog #192 on the A to Z blog challenge started by Arlee over at Tossing It Out. The number of bloggers involved in this challenge grows everyday.  Over 600 bloggers have signed up so far.  Incredible!  All the fun starts on April first.

What will a number like that do for all of us? New and fun friends.  Legions of new followers.  Knowledge to be shared and passed on to our fellow writers and bloggers.  With the only guidelines being the letter we're representing on that day, the variety of subjects posted about is bond to be wide ranging and very interesting. I'm going to be so anxious to get home from work every day and try to catch up.

Why join? Meet new people.  Build a following.  Learn things about craft and promotion.  Get in a strong habit of regular posting.  Challenge your creativity.  Have fun.  I hope to see you there.  But that spot on #192 is already taken.

11 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

Excited? Hell yes! I loved last year's challenge, and I can't wait to take part in this one. I was introduced to a lot of new bloggers last year, and I hope for more of the same this time around :D

Matt Conlon said...

I'm 522. Looking forward to this challenge! Best of luck to you! :)

The Happy Whisk said...

Hello 192: I'm not doing this blogfest but wanted to you wish you tons of fun. Good luck and enjoy :-)

Bossy Betty said...

Oh man! I had decided not to do the challenge and now you've got me thinking about it again. Thinking is hard work!

M.J. Fifield said...

I am #74. I'm getting excited and a little nervous about this event. I hope my selected topics are interesting enough for others to want to read.

Plus, I'm wondering how I'll ever get to all the other blogs. Time management has never been my strong suit. If there ever was a time to learn, next month would be it...

Ava Quinn said...

I'm not signed up, but I'm very happy to be your Q post! Can't wait!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Exciting! I might do it too. :-)

Helen Ginger said...

I'm in awe of all of you that have signed on to do this challenge. It'll be fun reading what you come up with for each letter!

Paula RC said...

Good luck with the challenge, Susan.

Cate Masters said...

Wow, this sounds great. I can't do it this year but I'll keep it in mind for next year. Meanwhile, I'll experience it vicariously through you lol

Monica said...

Found you from the A-Z Challenge, it sounds like it’s going to be so much fun (with a bit of stress thrown in) and I can’t wait to get started!! I’m now following your blog on GFC and I hope you have a chance to check out my blog.
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/