Thanks to the tag from D.G. Hudson at Rainforest Writing for tagging me last week. I learned lots of little tidbits about DG and was fortunate to be chosen by her to answer some questions of my own. As you will see, I'm a middle class working mother who love to write. Nothing extraordinary except my family.
1. How long have you blogged?
I've been blogging regularly for almost two and a half years. It's only been about the last 12 months that I've gotten a little more serious about it.
2. Do you have a pet?
We had the most wonderful Chesapeake Bay Retriever. He passed away over a year ago and I still miss him. Our cat, Merry, is going on 17 years old but hanging in there.
3. Do you like film noir?
Not a fan so much. I like movies that help me escape, not think or feel deep emotions.
4. Do you pick male or female protagonists the most when you write?
Whether I'm writing fantasy or romance, I tend to give equal time to the male and female leads though in my current WIP, the male protagonist has the bigger part.
5.What female actor would you pick to be in LOTR if offered the part?
I would of course want to be Eowyn and riding a horse and fighting beside the men.
6.What male actor would you pick to be in LOTR if makeup made it possible?
Eomer, because I would still be a king but without all the responsibility of Eragon. And I would be a great horse master.
7.Where do you write the most often and comfortably?
I have an office! The den is all mine with a fireplace, built in bookshelves and a window. Only bad thing is the doors don't lock and my kids are always coming in to hang out with mom.
8.What beverage is beside you when you write?
Iced coffee, hot black coffee, hot tea and in the evenings, a glass of wine or amaretto. But I always have a drink.
9.Do you listen to music while you write?
Sometimes I do the ipod thing but it actually distracts me.
10.What is your favorite city?
I'm a country girl but I enjoy visiting New Orleans. My daughter might be going to college in DC and I think I could grow to like that town for visits.
11.Is there a phone in your writing place?
I have no landline but my cell phone is always near by.
So there are my eleven answers as asked by D.G. Hudson. Stop by and learn a little bit about her and discover some new blogs with the other victims of her tagging.
I'm tagging these friends in turn. They better give up the goods to these 11 questions:
1. Are you a Kindle, Nook, Ipad or other? Or none?
2. Who is smarter, you or your phone?
3. Do you like two story or one story homes?
4. Country born and bred or city slicker?
5. Cereal, toast, eggs or just coffee for breakfast?
6. What new show on TV has caught your interest this year?
7. Have you ever bought a celebrity book? About whom?
8. What is your favorite guilty snack?
9. What was your favorite cartoon character growing up?
10. Do you pack your lunch or carry it?
11. What book have you read over and over again?
These victims are now it.
And I'll let the tag list stand at five. Stop by and see their cool blogs.